Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Summer...Indoors...

Today was a long day....for school...

Chemistry in the summer, yay!  (Blah!!)  I think that Tuesdays will be the day of loathing for the first 5 weeks of summer class this year.  With a two hour lecture followed by five hours of lab work every Tuesday for five weeks, I think that I'll eventually go insane and leave a few people buried under the Chemistry building.  (ha ha ha)

I haven't taken this kind of class in a very long time and as such, its definitely going to take a while to get used to.  After class ended this afternoon, I can honestly say that I was extremely frustrated.  Somehow the realization of spend a full day in one building, especially on a perfect day like today, made me crazy envious of the rest of the world who were able to get out and enjoy the day.  That coupled with the fact that I really didn't get much accomplished outside of class made me feel even worse.  But, in the end I realized that it was important to get this class done and out of the way.  Dinner at my sis' place really helped and it was just what I needed to get me out of my frustrated self.  Thanks Sis!!!

The days are getting longer and our mountain town is blossoming into full swing weather wise.  It was hot today and I get a feeling that they are only going to get hotter.  The trees are blossoming and it smells wonderful around town and all over campus.  The mountains are picturesque and the skies are extremely blue...needless to say its a little slice of heaven here in CO.

My "Uber 80's" mix is coming along and now is up to 100 titles.  I can't wait to see what my prof thinks about his copy of it.  We've been talking about it since the Reno trip.  (oh...totally have to post about the trip sometime soon.  It was awesome!!)

Ciao!

No comments: