Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's Talk About The Weather...

A.  It snowed today...
B.  The wind was up all day long...
C.  It was freakin' cold....


A + B + C = Shitty Weather....


Needless to say it was a horrible day for the weather here in southwest Colorado.  I still can't wrap my mind around how it can snow in late April like this.  Time for a change of scenery...I'm thinking maybe some sandy beach for the fall/winter season.  I wonder how much it would be to stay in Tonga for the winter season???


This coupled with the fact that I have once again started my exercise and dieting routines.  I've been needing it for a while now.  The down time has not done good things for my knees and after my run yesterday they were aching like crazy.  I'm definitely not going to be taking breaks any time soon.  It's time to buckle down and make it count...not getting any younger...LOL.


Anyways, it's off to the gym for me this evening.  Hope it goes well.  I hope that that where ever you are, that you are embracing fitness and coming to the same realization:  That it really is about your personal health and quality of life.


Ciao!

No comments: