Wednesday, September 23, 2009

News, News, News...

In the time that has elapsed between the last post and now, so much has happened!  I guess the simplest way to put it would be to have a small list to bring everyone up to speed.  It is as follows:

  • I'm a new uncle!!!!!
  • My sister had her baby!
  • I'm currently seeking a new line of work...
  • Up coming gig this weekend at a local winery...
  • New Jazz band music is extremely challenging and rehearsals are really great...
  • My roommate, who just moved in a month ago is thinking about moving out to get a house...
  • I'm finished with my degree and trying to get things moving towards the masters...
So, in a quick and itemized "nutshell" that is what's been happening in my neck of the woods.  The most wonderful part of it all is the new baby girl.  Her name is Charlotte and she's incredible!  My whole life changed and I was amazed seeing my sister in a completely new light, as a new mommy!  Needless to say everyday that I get to spend time with my sister and her new family makes my life that much more meaningful and special.


Musically, the world is moving a little slower than I would like, but things are in motion to alleviate that situation.  With a great gig this weekend, we shall see what types of things come from playing a great show.  Hopefully more and more gigs...just have to keep my fingers crossed with this new ensemble.


I wish everyone a great week and luckily the posts will be a bit more frequent.


Ciao!

No comments: