Friday, September 25, 2009

Productive Days, Baby Visits, and Rehearsals...

Job hunting Sucks...with a capital SUCK!  Okay, so now that I've gotten that off my chest the rest of the blog can continue.


Today was fairly productive.  Any day that I get to hold my new niece is a good one.  Today just happened to be one of those days.  Every time I get her in my arms and she's looking up at me, or staring off into the void which I always misinterpret as her being interested in what I'm doing with my face, I feel like I'm on cloud nine-hundred!  She's so perfect and beautiful I just want to hi-five my sister and brother-in-law for making such a wonderful little girl!


Rehearsals for the show in November and the gig this weekend were really good today.  The big band is making some progress.  I'm excited to see where the Schneider music will go and how it will develop over the next couple of months.  The charts for the gig this weekend are sounding pretty good.  I just hope that tomorrow night's rehearsal will be as productive, if not more so, than tonight.  Keep you fingers crossed...


That's all for now, more to come, sooner rather than later...


Ciao!

No comments: