Saturday, October 3, 2009

Steady Jobs and Concert Wishes...

The weekend finds me working on the apartment.  Cleaning, organizing, and trying to get a few things in order before it really starts to get cold.  The new job is kind of cool.  I'm just not sure that coffee is where it's at...hopefully this other admin job will come through and I'll be able to sleep until 7 or 8 in the morning.  Needless to say this 5:45am stuff is already getting old.  Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to have a job.  I'm definitely one of the lucky ones.


Other than that, not too much else is happening.  I'm still debating whether or not to go and see Wynton and the LCJO in Santa Fe on Monday.  I've never missed it before and I'm not sure I want to this time.  Just seems to be issues with time, gas, $$$, and the like.  Hopefully things will pan out tomorrow and I'll get some extra loot from the "fam" and I'll be able to head down to attend the show.  Keeping my fingers crossed...


All for now and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Ciao!

1 comment:

phryGIAN said...

Glad you're happy with a steady job. I'm in coffee too! Thankfully I close instead of open. I used to open at Peet's and that stuff DOES get real old, real fast.
I wish I could have seen wynton! he cancelled on my friend when he tried to see him in Santa Barbara
oh well...
It's all good : ]