Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sick and Truckin'...

Day 8 - Out Sick


Day 9 - Making it through an ill Saturday...


Ugh...If there is one thing I cannot stand, it's feeling ill.  Yesterday I woke up and felt horrible.  Stuffed up, sore throat and more mucus than one human being should generate.  Do you hate being sick?  Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who just despises feeling under the weather.  Anyways, after a full work day all I could think of was a warm bed and about 10 hours of sleep.  Needless to say I didn't post and I don't think I could have had I tried.


Today was a little better.  We visited home and had a spent the day with family, showing off the baby and her Christmas gifts.  She truly is the light of our lives.  The rest of the time we visited with our parents and grandparents.  It was a full day of food, family and laughs.  I received this sweet canon camera for the holidays but the SD card that came with it either shorted out or became corrupt after putting in the reader slot in my laptop.  Today I took it back tot he store and got a new one!  Freakin' sweet!  Can't wait to take some more pics and vids of the kiddo.


Still feeling less than 100% so a short post for the day.  Think I'm headed out with the special guy tomorrow for some fun.


Ciao!

1 comment:

phryGIAN said...

Hope you feel better and Have time to practice. What festival are you getting ready for?