Monday, January 5, 2009

Productivity is the word of the day!

Monday was great!  It was probably the most productive Monday I've had in a while.  And while it sounds kind of mundane, those days when I'm really constructive seem to be the best!  I paid bills, made sure that things are in order for my last term in school, did some program planning, and even managed to reconstruct the lesson book for work.  It was great!  It was nice to get some shopping done and then clean my apartment.  I was glad to just spend some time with myself, getting things accomplished and enjoying the quiet of home.  I think that it's important to not only make time for yourself, but to really enjoy that time and center yourself in any way you can.

I think I'll go and read, or practice, or organize some of my music library....yah!

Ciao!

No comments: