Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And To All A Goodnight....

"Twas the night before Thursday, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except a certain family who like to give one person crap, all the time!  The stockings were hung by the fire with care, and her socks were in her bag, her feet weren't bare...ya, so it started to snow and the roads turned to ice, and another day passed and everything was nice.  Back to Durango for another weekend of fun, some new toys to play with and DVD's to run.  Much love to my BAMF and I hope she's OK, and that her lip heals up quick, because I know she wants to play!!!"

A holiday poem by Jared

It's Christmas time for me and I'm so ready for a wonderful holiday with my family.  I know that there are so many people out there who can't get home for the holidays or can't be with family.  I'm going to count my blessings instead of sheep tonight when I hit the hay.  I'm truly fortunate and I know this is the season for giving and receiving.  I'm going to open up my heart and my mind and share my love with everyone.  I hope that it's a wonderful holiday season for you and yours and that love and merriment are in the air this weekend!

Ciao!

No comments: