Monday, December 1, 2008

Ending for the Beginning...

Now is the beginning of the end...of the year. 2008 is moving steadily towards the finish line and the beginning of the down hill slope has come. Thirty days will see us to the end of this year and the beginning of the next. I myself was a little taken aback at the fact that the first of December had arrived. It seemed only yesterday (now I know I'm getting older) that summer was just getting started and the days were hot and long.

I'm excited for the holidays to come and for the new year. 2009 is already looking like a year full of progress, change, and illumination. This year still has some time remaining and, while it is fleeting, it's that time that is most precious, most endearing, and most valuable. I hope that we can live each day like it's our last. (Even as they give way to the next...)

I look forward to tomorrow, but live in today...

Ciao!

No comments: