Saturday, December 27, 2008

Upgrading From Cloud Seven...

Saturday...definitely one of the best days of my life!  It has been a great Christmas holiday thus far and Friday was excellent.  I spent the day with my parents, lounging around, hanging out, enjoying some time in town searching for a phone.  I ended up replacing my old one with a new one.  It's the same model and everything, just a little newer.  I like the fact that I can see the screen and it's not all whacked out like the old one was.  It was definitely getting a little aggravating, not being able to read the texts and see who was calling.

I had dinner Friday night with someone very cool, very cute, and very amazing.  Needless to say we're hitting it off very well and I'm very happy with the way things are going.  It's going to be interesting to see where this goes.

Today was even more incredible, spending time with said "cute and amazing".  Hanging out, having coffee, walking through a few thrift stores, and then shopping at a scrap booking place.  It was fun, simple, nice, and extremely real.  Something about this day has been very different, and I like the way it feels.  Being on cloud nine is a nice change from the everyday cloud seven...ha ha ha.

Ciao!

No comments: